Mission 9a....WTF

Amerika

Spaceman
When you get to the jump point there's a Hydra and a bunch of fighters, the Avenger jumps out, you fight the fighters and usually both you wingmen die. The Avenger jumps back in with a Vampire but there are unlimited waves of fighters, how are you sopposed to get back to the Dauntless?

hahahahahaha

sorry buddy, but I just love that mission. The funniest about it is looking at the map when you´re running away and you see that monster trail of Squids.

Here´s the support you requested. Go get´em!

What I do is when the Avenger comes back, I kill everything else but the squids and then I run like hell. The Vampire and Avenger are invunerable, so you just have to get out of range of that nav. If you don't kill all of the other enemies (excluding the Hydra) then the squids never go away. I think they should of taken a second look over how they did this mission and there are plenty of conceptual bugs.

Starkey said:
sorry buddy, but I just love that mission. The funniest about it is looking at the map when you´re running away and you see that monster trail of Squids.
People weren't supposed to run away, they were supposed to die, overwhelmed by Squids :p. Of course, that really wouldn't have been any better in the long run ;).

Back