Missing Textures

Iceman16

Vice Admiral
so Im using the mission builder 1.2.1 to try making some missions for Prophecy and Im using some UE ships that I extracted from ueships1.tre ueships2.tre ueships3.tre and uedata.tre using tremanager but I cant find any textures for the ralari, dauntless or intrepid. are they in a different file? Im also missing quite a few .mat files

The textures for each ship are present in the same TRE file that the ship itself is in. Not sure why you've been unable to find them there, but they're definitely in there.

If you just want to use them in your own missions without modifying them in any way, though, you could just tack your mission files on top of UE - just put // in front of the "install no_folders 0" line in ue_tre.cfg, and the game will load stuff from the SO folder.

well apparently Prophecy missed the Ralaris textures, and the Dauntless' and the Intrepid's cuz I tried making a mission for Secret Ops and all of those ships worked perfectly. guess I'll stick with SO instead of Prophecy. any chance of getting some wc2 ships so I can start working on a project of my own? also, is it possible to make a campaign?

Back