Misc. Factions

Fatcat

Swabbie
Banned
I wanted to know more about the Free Republic of the Landreich, Grovsner Colonies, Tri-System Confederacy, and the Oasian Neutral System. There is nothing in the Enciclopedia about any of them except the Landreich, of which there is very little. It does say that the Landreich use Kilrathi ships, and once mounted a raid on one of the remaining Hvar'Kann dreadnoughts and destroyed it. What game are these faction mentioned/involved in?

The Tri-System Confederacy is in Privateer 2, which takes place centuries after the events of Prophecy. I believe the rest of them are from the books, which I've never read, so I'm sure someone else will fill in the blanks.

I wanted to know more about the Free Republic of the Landreich, Grovsner Colonies, Tri-System Confederacy, and the Oasian Neutral System. There is nothing in the Enciclopedia about any of them except the Landreich, of which there is very little. It does say that the Landreich use Kilrathi ships, and once mounted a raid on one of the remaining Hvar'Kann dreadnoughts and destroyed it. What game are these faction mentioned/involved in?

The Landreich is from the Wing Commander novels. Two books, Fleet Action and False Colors, spend a lot of time with them -- they're a human faction consistin of rugged frontier worlds.

The Grovsner Colonies were an aside, referenced in Fleet Action. They were supposed to be similar to the Landreich, but on the 'other' side of the frontier.

The Tri-System is the group from Privateer 2: The Darkening.

Oasis was the neutral system which appeared in the "Recreation" episode of Wing Commander Academy. It had a species of... lizard... tube... steak... things... that had declared themselves neutral.

Back