Military Spec Ships You Can't Repair

Wendy

Spaceman
Every ship you buy is used.
Every ship you buy needs 7,000 credits in repairs to the air frame and components.
I assume it's like buying a used car and replacing belts, hoses, tires and other odd consumables.

The following list of ships accept the first basic repair, but then require additional repairs and never seem to get done needing those repairs, eating the turrets in the process.

The following list of ships refuse repairs:

Centurion
Orion
Galaxy -- Only allowed ONE working turret. Top I think, the botton never seems to work, when it decides to have a turret listed at all.

I don't quite understand you mean Cent, Orion, Galaxy have 1 repair fix everything but if you buy multiple ones then it stops turrets from working

what do you mean only allowed one working turret... do the turrets not shoot in game?

hellcatv said:
I don't quite understand you mean Cent, Orion, Galaxy have 1 repair fix everything but if you buy multiple ones then it stops turrets from working

what do you mean only allowed one working turret... do the turrets not shoot in game?

THere are two versions of each ship. i.e. centurion.blank = stock and centurion = Military Spec.

The .blank ships the stock ships are fine.

Buy a stock ship and you need to do airframe repairs of 7,000 credits when you first buy them. Then if you click repairs you get the nothing to repair no charge message.

Buy a mil spec ship and you need to do airframe repairs of 7,000 credits when you first buy them. Then if you click repairs you get hit for another 1,000 cr. again and again and again. You never get the nothing to repair message. AND it eats your plasma turret and replaces it with laser or massdriver or whatever. If you have a Mil Spec Galaxy it MAY or May NOT have a bottom turret. You'll replace both and only get one working turret after doing another round of repairs. The other is lost. If you look at the csv file it shows as type DESTROYED. and you can NOT get it repaired. You have to manually edit the subunits field in the csv file.

Somewhere you asked about getting rid of the milspec version of the air-frame. Umm. . .what's the difference? It has almost double the mass and is double the cost, but you have to outfit it less, but I don't even know what it has, and I can't upgrade it at all. Why should I want it? It doesn't seem advantageous at all. Not even when I fly it.

Oh! I broke 300! YAY! [_]D Drinks are on me!

Back