Merchant Guild on a paradigma?

Grusim

Spaceman
Hello,

last time that i have flown, i land on a drayman and on a paradigma. And what have i seen? The picture from a agriculture planet with merchant guild an comodity exchange! Nice but is there better the landing zone picture from perry (that where your ship is in a box with aother box surrounding), only with a repair-Option for Drayman and Repair/Bar for the paradigma??

C ya, Grusim

Thats temporary -- it was just to make sure we could make a scrteen special for the Paradigm. If you want to contribute graphics for the new planets or for dockable ships, please do :)

I was thinking about to modell some graphics in 3D. But i have no experience and no 3D-Modell-Programm. But that point with Plot and Scripting perhaps. Must look how is my time in the next time.And where do became Computertime *grml* Have no comp in the moment, only that on the company.

C ya, grusim

Grusim said:
Must look how is my time in the next time.And where do became Computertime *grml*

My head just exploded. No offence to you Grusim obviously english is not your first language. :p

That is a tough read isn't it? I understand what he's saying though, he only has a computer at work and that he'd love to do 3d except, heh heh he's got no program.

Nope is my third, and for over then ten years i haven't speaked (spoken?) it or writed it.

Came from Germany and it was a boring school learning. ;)

And no prob, Forlarren!

Cya, Grusim

I am like a delphin, when i must draw something. Give me a brush and see the beautifull lines over the sheet! ;)

C ya, Grusim

if you've never modeled before, check out my 'prospective remake modelers look here' thread in the remake forums, also, if you do any work...be sure to post it for review in the 'contribute 3d models' thread in the Remake forums as well. Just makes my life a little bit easier.

Thanks, Spirit, that'll be useful!

2D images work fine, always!, until you see 3D ones... ;-)

I did read your modeling thread, Brad, that's why I'm inspired... ;-)

Back