Members in the UAE?

Youngblood

Rear Admiral
Hey All!!

I have just got a new job after leaving the Royal Air Force for a company out in Abu Dhabi I was wondering if any fellow CIC members are in that part of the world?

Im well thanks LOAF! I see you have been a busy man recently I am slightly jealous of the work you are doing must be one hell of an experience congrats!

Unfortunatly real life has kept me away for some time. It has taken a long time to get back into it after my illness but the good news is I am back! I have just seen that this is my 10th year as a member here that went quick....

Hows life been treating you? apart from the obvious lol

Wow, nice to have you back, Youngblood. Been a very long time, hasn't it? (At least, so long that I can't even remember the last time I saw you post here.)

It has now I come to think about it! About 2 years ago I got the all clear from the big C I have to admit I have never been as big a poster as some of you guys but I can try and make up for the lost time! Even more so with the CIC Birthday being on a weekend I will be looking at joining in for the first time.

Well its 3 weeks till my move to Abu Dhabi must admit I'm getting nervous now! Looks like I will be the only wing nut in that part of the world :(

I've seen the odd Wing Commander post around the net from people in that part of the world, but seldom here (there were those bizarre dubs of WC academy I came across last year for example).

Those are pretty scarce anyway.
Good to know there's one of us in the UAE, to help spread the word in that part of the world. :)

Well just an update... I have been out here in the sun since November and I may of made some new wing nuts out here a few guys from the states! I will be getting them to join us on here so keep an eyes out.

Back