maverick2

A

andy

downloaded the game, had to re dnld the full secretops .exe file, as well as the WCUE add on mod, also dnlded standoff as i was there at the website... I have been playing the wc series since they first came out.. remember the single speed cd rom days?? i have almost every wc game that haas been produced ... i just don't have them all installed on the same machine.. i have tried to run standoff but i get an error message that file name msvbv60.dll could not be found.. tried redownloading standoff, performed a clean install,, again... same scenario.. where can i dnld a patch (?) to get the game to run?? currently running win98se, with 17 in monitor, good grafix card, etc. etc. 64MB ram, CPU intel celeron processor.. also getting fatal errors when i try to ru WCUE and Secretops.. Both of them r the same page fault errors... just ran them both last night now this... pls help, as I would like to play the games again..

its a dll from microsoft visual c++, if you post your e-mail I'll send it to you. the game creaters forgot to put the dll in there setup.....they need to. I had the same problem.

That dll is supposed to come with Windows, but it does not in some versions. Just type the dll name in Google and you will find plenty of pages to download it from.

Back