Maniac is coming to Massachusetts!!!

frostytheplebe

Seventh Part of the Seal
Tomorrow night, Maniac (Tom Wilson) is doing a charity standup show in Worcester, Ma. I have 4th row tickets to see him! Hope it will be a good show. :p

Nice!, but only 4th row for his #1 fan??

........just checked his touring schedule and he'll be at a local club in my town this December :D.

Man, I lived like 20 minutes away from Worcester before I came down to college. I'd like to see his show.:(

Interesting, wish I had known I would have grabbed some tickets too. I'm only 30 minutes or so from Worcester.

A few years ago (4 I think), I wrote Tom Wilson a letter telling him how much I enjoyed his performances in the Back to the Future movies and the Wing Commander games and asking if I could get an autograph. He sent me a signed photograph back. The picture is of Tom Wilson as "Biff" from the original Back to the Future movie, and he signed it "Biff to the Future" and then Tom Wilson underneath.

Interesting, wish I had known I would have grabbed some tickets too. I'm only 30 minutes or so from Worcester.

Dundradal?? All we;ve been through from arguing tactics, to standoff, I had no idea you were a masshole too! You have my deepest sympathy friend. :p

Update: The show was hilarious, and Tom signed my TKS box as "Maniac" and put his real name undernieth. As soon as i figure out wtf is up w/ the damn camera, I'll put the pictures up online!

Originally said by Maniac

I'm going to help us all out. On you're way home tonight, this'll save us a lot of time...

When I'm flying on a plane
Or Im on the street
theres a lot of friendly people that I'd like to meet
The shake my hand and never ask my name
And they start asking questions that are always the same:
What's Micheal J. Fox like?
He's nice!
... nice guy
... I don't talk to him,
stop asking me the question!

This was the last song of the evening, Maniac singing... oh god I was rolling around on the floor... well not really, but you get the point :p

Update: The show was hilarious, and Tom signed my TKS box as "Maniac" and put his real name undernieth. As soon as i figure out wtf is up w/ the damn camera, I'll put the pictures up online!

Was he easily accessible after the show? The one he'll be doing here will be at a really large theater, so I'm afraid I might not have the chance for an autograph.

Was he easily accessible after the show? The one he'll be doing here will be at a really large theater, so I'm afraid I might not have the chance for an autograph.

Not really accessable, I was up close and when he got off the stage, I was near the side stairs, he autographed a few things there before he left. Not much, but like the first few people. If its in a bigger place, I highly doubt it.

Back