Making the Game - Part 4 (May 9, 2008)

The .vsd files were created in Visio..

I have opened several of the files recently with Microsoft Office Visio 2003..

Thank you Caption Johnny! :D This is very COOL! Lots of good stuff here.

I'm enjoying reading the web fiction right now, some if it wad never published, and this should help me answer a few questions and fix a few mistakes I found with what was published to the web.

Do you by chance have the SO website files?:confused:

Here you can view the vsd files with also:
I wonder how much of this multiplayer mission code actually made it to the final release codes... and if it would be possible to recreate the mulitplayer campaign scenerio's....
Wow! If I'm reading this right there seems to be 10 Multiplayer missions in here. Maybe this will help HCl with his patch. It would be cool to play with it.

.vsd is the standard format from microsoft visio. Part of the "richer" MSoffice versions.

I opened them in the 2003 version, and i have no reference to the original editor they used to do the mission briefings in, but it seems to fit perfectly with the universe map from WCP. Also, another map is included (+p3) is that a reference to the/a possible tri system map?

My bet is it was created using the 6.0 or 97 version of visio.
I'm pretty certain that the second map included the unpublished Privateer 3. LOAF will have a hay-day with this. He can easly add his few extra jumps and post it. All we need is a background. Does anybody have that?

Has anybody opened the *.mpp files? I'm thinking they might be from Microsoft Project?

Back