Make sure i got it right

I believe a Plunkett class cruiser is 1200m long, but then again, you've got it longer than the Confederation, anyway. :)

Just to be picky, you really should have the aft of the ships touching the left edge of the pic, that way you can have an easier comparison. Too, the Vesuvius and Midway are fleet carriers.

But although the Cerberus is supposedly 777m, I guess since there's only two Hades at the moment, 750m will do.

Bengal

I find it odd that a Strike Carrier would be smaller than a Light Carrier. Not saying that your numbers are wrong. Just saying that i find it weird.

The Ranger class is a light *fleet* carrier -- the light comes from the fact that it doesn't carry many fighters, not from its size.

Could also be changing standards throughout the games, despite the Ranger being older than the Bengal.

Well at the same time you had the Concordia class carrier which holds over twice as many fighters as the Ranger being the standard "fleet" carrier. So back then before the war the Ranger would still be light.

Back