Major Bug Discovered!

Fatcat

Swabbie
Banned
I've been playing for a long time, and I finally got an Orion with everything I wanted. But now, I can't accept any mission. I can take it, but it acts like I never took a mission. This is a serious flaw, please help me.

more bugs:

- if your cargo space is full u can take cargo missons but the disapper immediately.

- my afterburner only works sporadic (ship=tarsus), i can hear the afterburn-sound but the ships makes only the standard speed and doesn´t get faster.

maybe a feature, maybe a bug:

- is it normal that u can fly back to a base and safe the game while u are in a misson and when u reload the game and the mission was not finished yet u have to make the whole mission again?

- i hate that my speed sometimes is set to zero when leafing a base, same with the shields, the didn´t regenerate while u are in a base.

- why there is a basic repair price when nothing is to repair?

no bug:

- the game is really hard to play! i play with "easier"-difficult level and still get nailed often :(
the only way to kill enemy is by using torpedos, with my guns i hit them very rare...

Afterburners use reactor energy to work. Next time you use it, look at your energy bar... when its empty the afterburner should stop working. If you have a weak reactor with a strong shield the afterburner will barely work.

The tarsus sucks completely and fighting even talons is hard in it. Let me give you the right picture... the tarsus is the slowest ship you can have, its the less maneurable ship you can have, its the most undergunned ship you can have, its the ship with less armor you can have and its also the ship with less shields you can have, there is absolutely nothing that the tarsus does well. You have to do plenty of easy missions and trading between the bases in gemini and buy a better ship. Keep in mind that not all ships are meant as military fighters either... if you plan on doing serious fighting I advise you buy a orion or a centurion, if you want to do serious trading you have to go for the galaxy.

I wish I could somehow help you too Fatcat.. but I have no clue of what happened with your game, sorry.

yeah my energy bar is full and the afterburner still does not work - sometimes it does...

/e problem solved
i missconfigered my joystick throttle and so the "tab"-key does not work correctly...

Fatcat said:
I've been playing for a long time, and I finally got an Orion with everything I wanted. But now, I can't accept any mission. I can take it, but it acts like I never took a mission. This is a serious flaw, please help me.

i just bought my centurion and i have the same problem now like you!

miccom said:
i just bought my centurion and i have the same problem now like you!

little update:

it seems that not all missions are disappering, for example the story-mission on new detroit/new detroit still works. also some other missions, so it seems a little bit sporadic.

Maybe no cargo space...

I've noticed when I buy ships, they come with cargo already on them....
Have you tried to sell your cargo and then accept missions?

torpedo's are the way to go!

I played the original game when it was released a thousands years ago. I found tacheyon cannons are the fastest guns with the least power drain. Photon torps hit hard and fire fast.. just hit em in the fart pipe.. hehe.. P.S. centurions for fighting, orions fly like bricks don't...

Unregistered said:
I've noticed when I buy ships, they come with cargo already on them....
Have you tried to sell your cargo and then accept missions?

my mission was a bount, patrol mission and no cargo mission.

Back