Lynch?

Thomas``

Spaceman
I downloaded this great remake a few days ago, and immediatly started. I managed to buy a Centurion and load it with almost the best things available.
I finished the Sandoval mission, and all four Tayla missions, I was directed to Lynch. I got there, and got a mission - I had to tell some enemy of his he was disliked by Lynch, he thereafter attacked me, and I killed him; mission accomplished. I went back to Lynch, who then asked me to deliver some weapons to Siva. I went there, killed someone who tried to stop me from delivering, and delivered the weapons. I then went back to Lynch again, and I started the conversation saying I didn't get the goods.

I didn't get the goods? What part of the mission am I misunderstanding here? The goods were supposed to be loaded in my ship, and I was to transport them to Siva, and so I did. What did I do wrong? Could anyone help me?

If no-one could, logical-wise, could someone send me a save game, just after Lynch 2?

If you're getting those lines -

Burrows: Sorry I haven’t been coming up with the goods, but I’ll do better next time.
Lynch: Regrettably, there shall be no next time. Your services are no longer required. Good day to you.

-then the game assumes you have failed a mission for Lynch. Since you say this isn't the case, we could suspect bugginess... - but first I'd try to replay the last mission again.
Did you finish the dialogue with Salman Kroiz, the funny guy who's trying to stop you? He should say something like "Alas, we’ll have to settle this by violent means" before you start shooting at him.

Hmm, yes, he said those lines.
I got attacked the second I jumped into the final system (where I had to make my delivery), so I countered, at that moment I was also in a convo, but I think I shot him down in the convo.

Problem is, I assumed I was ok, and saved. I have no saves of anywhere near the point I was. :S

Edit: If anyone would be such a hero to have a save game right after (or before) the second Lynch mission, could he/she contact me? Even a save game at the first or last Lynch, or last Tayla mission would do. :)

tommy_1844@hotmail.com

Uh oh. I guess it doesn't help much to tell you to always keep a couple of savegames when you're playing a fan-developed not-absolutely-reliable game...

Well, maybe someone has a save game that fits into your situation. If not, I guess there is a way to edit the save game and reset the mission status so that you can do it again - but that's not my piece of cake, someone of the PrivR staff should be able to help you there. Since most of them are in the US timezones, they should become aware of this in a matter of hours.

Back