Lose Enyo but Win Bronze+...

Ragger

Ensign
I want to make all ten kills if possible in the Enyo system, and win the Bronze star in mission 2, but fail the system and head to the Gateway system. I tried hitting zero nav points in mission one (and even ejecting) before executing mission 2 perfectly.

Should I save the ejection for the 2nd mission? Could I receive a bronze medal and the eject medal AND lose the system?

Ty for any help!

I want to make all ten kills if possible in the Enyo system, and win the Bronze star in mission 2, but fail the system and head to the Gateway system. I tried hitting zero nav points in mission one (and even ejecting) before executing mission 2 perfectly.

Should I save the ejection for the 2nd mission? Could I receive a bronze medal and the eject medal AND lose the system?

Ty for any help!
Do I need to skip any/all of the kills in mission 1? Do I eject in either mission?

It worked for me(Origin -k cheat code used though).

Kill all 5 enemies and eject without reaching any Nav points in first mission, then win the second mission normally.

The former looks like the same method you tried, so why not try again?
(Head to Nav 1 → Kill → Switch to Nav 3 and autopilot without reaching Nav 1 → Kill → Eject)

wc_gateway1.png

Kill all 5 enemies and eject without reaching any Nav points in first mission, then win the second mission normally.

(Head to Nav 1 → Kill → Switch to Nav 3 and autopilot without reaching Nav 1 → Kill → Eject)

View attachment 9399
I will. Ty.

View attachment 9399
It worked this time. I ejected immediately after making my 5th kill in the first mission. I think I communicated with the claw to land before ejecting last time. TY!

Back