Lookie what I found.....

Thank you, it's a great honor.
cool.gif

My lord Baron von LOAF and all his folowers. Permit me to pledge you my service. I offer you my claws and teeth, to rend your foes. I offer you my mind and spirit, to do your bidding. I offer you my eyes and ears, to seek out your foes. And I offer you my throat, to slash, should ever I be found unworthy.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
cool.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited March 08, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Earthworm said:
Um, what's so fun about three screenshots from SO?
What makes the difference? I thought it to be funny, because everyone is always asking how many Ves class there are, (some say 3, some say 4, some say more), and I just happened to see three of them when I launched on that particular mission, targeted them, took some shots, and posted them in my "personal files" section on the WCSC. Evidently it was way over your head.

Earthworm said:
You did change the names of the Vesuvius class in one of the folders were the WCPedit ship file go didn't you? If so, technicly that would be using the editor, since you don't get those files by themselves to work.

No, I didn't. I just switched all Pelican Class Transport ships with Vesuvius Class Carriers, which I finally got to work.

My "nominate" comment was referring to my suggesting to LOAF that you be admitted, which you were. (Check
https://www.wcnews.com/loaf/wwwboard/messages/32.html for the details.)

Hmmm....interesting piece of literature, because I didn't know I was being admitted
smile.gif
Now I know. Thanks LOAF, I'll try to be as Disgruntled as possible!
mad.gif

------------------

Death said:
They still are assuming power that you don't have, as a regular member. In general, I err on the side of caution. In this case that caution happens to recommend heading off any misinterpretations in advance. Like I said long time ago, easier to put out a single match than douse an entire forest fire

Can I use member tags if I want?

Raider said:
Can I use member tags if I want?

Sure you can, though I don't quite see why one would be proud of being pond scum...
biggrin.gif

Seriously, my objection (possibly Quarto's, too, but I won't presume to speak for him, even if moderators are supposed to be seen but not heard
wink.gif
) to Earthworm's use of moderator pseudo-tags is that in spite of the part to the left of the post where the post maker's status is clearly stated, the odds of someone throwing a hissy-fit approach 1:1 when the tags are used.

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

'Tis one of the reasons, yes. The other is that I don't like people usurping my right to yell at others
grin.gif

Wow, I thought this topic would be dead by now......
wink.gif

------------------
Member of the LMG, and hating it. (Disgruntled Man)

Proud member: Wing Commander Space Command; Union of Border Worlds 5th Fleet; Black Lance Command

Too late fireball. The topic has become immortal with three or four phase shields surrounding it in case you do find a way to kill it...

------------------
I don't respect your authority BECAUSE YOU HAVE NONE!!!

Back