look what I found

yeah really, it was kind of strange that I found it today because yesterday I had just finished watching the movie again.

I don't know what's more scary... the actual price of the auction item or the fact that LOAF is ready to pay for it...

yeah it's just what someone would need in there room a big like 8 foot tall Kilrathi standing in the corner or some where else in the house I wonder what guests would think of it like if they just turned around and there it was or open the door on halloween when it's turned on that would scare some little kids lol.

What's really scary is the high bidder's auctions, check his feedback- he's sold something like 20 storm trooper outfits...

Originally posted by Soma
What's really scary is the high bidder's auctions, check his feedback- he's sold something like 20 storm trooper outfits...

It's from a professional prop-gathering company...

Yeah I saw that... WOW!
Originally posted by Razer92
yeah it's just why someone would need in there room a big like 8 foot tall Kilrathi standing in the corner or some where else in the house? I wonder what guests would think of it like if they just turned around and there it was or open the door on halloween when it's turned on that would scare some little kids lol.
Mmmmhh... well it'd be a nice item to bring to the next DragonCon... :)

Personally I wouuld prefer instaed of the kilrathi a Aliens costume from the second alien movie a bit more scary then the kilrathi but wing commander in the end is still better.

agh... my head just exploded reading Razer's posts. There's such a thing as puncuation, man. (thud)

Having a Kilrathi around the house would be lovely. It would... stand there... and collect dust... one more thing to keep clean, yay...

So those are those plastic statue-looking Kilrathi they used on the movies... they look much better on the pictures.

Hmm, I dunno, they look worse to me without all the green mist... but I only had a quick look.

Originally posted by mpanty
I don't know what's more scary... the actual price of the auction item or the fact that LOAF is ready to pay for it...
It seems to be almost $A5000 now... :eek:

The armor looks neat... the face still sucks. I choose to blame Larry Niven.

An A5000 version of Wing Commander <G>? That throws off all my crazy plans!

yea, i tend to agree, the Kilrathi in the movie sucked. the looked like a pissed off Democrate, and we know how that goes...
the armor drew ur attention away from their face, in this case a good thing, but as far as design for a movie, probably bad.

The Kilrathi

Yes I would certainly agree that the Kilrathi definately needed to remain like the games. Perhaps a little different, but not the stange green gremlin type creatures that they were in the movie. I know that Chris Roberts was trying to move away from the cat like appearance of the Kilrathi, but common that was the entire series.

rock31.jpg

Back