Are On-Line Journals a Good or Bad Idea

• On-Line Journals are a BAD idea

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • On-Line Journals are a GOOD idea

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

pygmypiranha

Vice Admiral
Hey guys... anyone else use LIVE JOURNAL? I use it like almost everyday and really enjoy getting a chance to just write out my thoughts and such. Anyone else enjoy it... or am I just stupid? I know that putting your thought out there on the web for everyone to read isn't really that great to do...but eh... it's still great to just write. Anyone agree with me...?

It really doesn't bother me, 'cause I don't read them anyway. Except LOAF's entry of how he discovered the Claw Marks stats for the new ships from SM1/2. Until then, I never even heard of them.

Hey guys... anyone else use LIVE JOURNAL?

Heya. Yeah, I do... I'm BanditLOAF. What's your ID?

Originally posted by Wedge009
It really doesn't bother me, 'cause I don't read them anyway. Except LOAF's entry of how he discovered the Claw Marks stats for the new ships from SM1/2. Until then, I never even heard of them.

I've got some other fun entries that are similar... tracking down WC2 SNES and such.

I have a blog, same thing as an on-line journal, but with a cooler name.
if anyone cares to look/see, the link is in my signature below.

I've got a Live Journal also. I haven't had it very long though, so currently there's nothing in there of interest to anyone except probably me LOL LOL

ID is Tannim_

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I've got some other fun entries that are similar... tracking down WC2 SNES and such.
Hmm, cool. Any significant differences/discoveries worth reporting?

I don't use an online journal, as some of my logs contain confidential information (i.e website idea, webcasting stuff, etc.) that I don't really want public. However, I do liek them for less important things. :)

Back