List of most active posters

Jochen

Rear Admiral
On other boards (using the same software as this one AFAIK) there is an option to see who are the most active posters... I would like to see such a "ranking" on this board as well, if possible...

So my question to the staff:
What do you think? Is there a chance that this feature will be added in the (near) future?

I did not mail this request to chatzone@wcnews.com because I want to find out if there are others who would like to see such a "ranking" as well...

I have no idea how to activate something like that... but here's the most recent too posters list.

LOAF 7984
Quarto 5448
Wedge009 5216
TC 4191
mpanty 3604
Earthworm 3290
Mekt-Hakkikt 3165
Ghost 3067
Supdon3 2728
LeHah 2638
Mav23 2154
Zor Prime 1927
Dralthi5 1859
KrisV 1624
Bob McDob 1619
Death's Head 1562
RFBurns 1486
$tormin 1253
WildWeasel 1202
Raptor 1180
Meson 1175
Penguin 1121
Frosty 1104
Col.Dom 1080
Mad Hatter 1032
Dragon 1019
Johnl12 991
redwolf 882
Saturnyne 777
No Regret 745

wouldn't be a bad idea to have a monthly rundown on the CIC so everyone can see just how annoying they have been :D

C-ya

That would involve activating the Memberlist, which we won't be doing.

Besides, listings encourage stupid behaviour.

Are you saying NeoDevilBane is a spammer?

I haven't received anything from him, but I run Spamkiller, and it might have an NDB filter. :)

Yes, that is the strange thing, and never wrote my mail in NDB´s old site, so i don´t know how i receive 3 or 4 mails EACH day from Yahoogroups.

Ah well, this is easily explained, for I read the Aces board!

You see, NDB has his new PBMs and because he didn't want to bother Raptor by getting him to send them out, he went and signed absolutely anyone on the Aces mailing list up to his YahooGroup to send them out. This has provoked a rather large amount of pissed-offed-ness amungst the Aces. The easiest way to fix the problem would be to unsubscribe from the Yahoo Group.

Me too... luckily my filters get most of them. Getting NDB's PBMs is probably worse than normal SPAM, though.

Originally posted by KrisV
Well boo-hoo, I get 30 spam mails each day.

Well if you would just unsubscribe from all of those dirty sites then you wouldn't have to worry about it. :p

Originally posted by KrisV
That would involve activating the Memberlist, which we won't be doing.
I hoped since you now have more bandwidth... or it is for other reasons that you don't want to activate the Memberlist?

Back