LGR Reviews Creative Bundle

Oooh! I started that vid but didn’t finish it. More incentive now. Wing Commander is all over my favorite channels.

Bonus video today of LGR using a Creative product to play a bundled Wing 4 DVD:

This is pretty much the DVD-ROM kit that I had... The one I had didn't have the cardboard sleeve for the games though. They just came in one of those white paper CD envelopes with the round cellophane window.

This is pretty much the DVD-ROM kit that I had... The one I had didn't have the cardboard sleeve for the games though. They just came in one of those white paper CD envelopes with the round cellophane window.
I had that set too.. my game came with a black plastic sleeve with an umarked double sided DVD with the title in the middle and and cd inlay booklet shoved in..

The SVHS cable supplied with component had to be extended with an SVHS to composite adapter to get the color working on a european TV set back then.. And sadly only the Video's played back on TV, and I had issues playing back other video's using that card..

I ripped the card out of my system to make place for an extra voodoo2 then, but have used that drive for 8/9 years...

Oddly, I have the same kit, but my kit came with a 5x drive and the whole "Dynamic Xtended Resolution" branding all over the door.

Though I admit I bought the kit later, it still came with the WC4 DVD.

Yup, the 5X also came with WC4. Then there was a 12X that didn't have WC4, but did have the dxr3 board that could play it.

Back