Letter From Jason Bernard's Widow (August 16, 2000)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Worlds of Origin recently received a letter from the wife of late Jason Bernard, who played Captain Eisen in Wing Commander 3 and 4. Eisen passed away in October of 1996 and several large memorials went up. The two remaining are WOO's and Cie Sharp's. If anyone has a copy of Origin's memorial, let us know. Anyhow, it was nice to let out our feelings of Bernard in 1996, and it's nice to know Mrs. Debra Bernard feels better because of what we said. You can find her note at WOO here. The CIC has its own Memorials section here.

--
Original update published on August 16, 2000

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Mrs. Bernard's note go missing? The link doesn't seem to be working. I'd love to read it!

Have y'all tried looking for Origin's memorial at the Wayback Machine? Guessing you have; worth a try if not. I'd try myself except I don't know the old address.

Did Mrs. Bernard's note go missing? The link doesn't seem to be working. I'd love to read it!

Hello,
I just discovered this website from a friend who also just located it and shared it with me. Thank you for creating such a website for his WING fans to communicate how they felt. I have printed the pages to share with the rest of the family. Of course he is greatly missed, and the condolences I still receive show how great a man he was...
Until that time,
Mrs. Debra Bernard, (Jason's widow)

Back