Lets talk about...

I think those glowing thins are suposed to be Plasma guns (not the fleet plasma), not sure though. We don't know how long is the Behemoth, or the Nephilim dreadnought. It wasn't said anywhere.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

Using the Behemoth to kill other capships is a waste (and I don't think it's possible). That's why you have the Fleet Plasma Cannon or the Concordia's PTC.

------------------
Evilution!

Actually, the Tiamat is about 2KM long. As for the 'glowy things', those were to be the fleet plasma cannon the official strategy guide credits the ship for. However, for various reasons (many time related) the actual coding was never done.

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, km. Considering that all WC ships are measured in meters, using miles would seem a bit silly, no?
smile.gif

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

The Prophecy official guide says it's nearly 2 miles long. Seing how one mile is about 1.6 kilometers, the Tiamat would have to be about 3 kilometers long.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

Death's Head: The Behemoth (note I say "the" - it was a one off ship) was essentially a huge cannon. It had no fighter wing. It probably didn't have more than docking facilities for a shuttle. It sure was fun flying in it though, non?
smile.gif

Back