LeHah's Fabutastic Running Commentary

LeHah

212 Squadron - "The Old Man's Eyes And Ears"
Because Weasel said I should. And because I'm 95% sure I'm going to Dragon*Con 03, unless massive financial disaster happens my way.

The Venomoid warlord Darkon is sending Spider-Crabs! It's time to send Technoman to defend the earth! ... or, wait, is that a bug from Starship Troopers?

Definitely the face of someone opening up a kitchen knife set.

Looks like Chris found the minibar last night!

Brad Dourif and Peter Jackson off the set of Two Towers.

Discussions in the Enterprise-D Meeting Room continued on into the evening...

As I recently started playing MechWarrior, I can say that people who stick to rules that do not allow mechs to smash buildings are a bunch of idiots. EVERYONE knows that mechs are made to smash buildings; it's the Godzilla complex!

I've never seen anyone so bored in my life as LOAF in this pic...

Holy Hippo-spit! It's that guy who had 5 lines in "Lean On Me"!

Whatcha talkin about Willis?

Damn. That boy took one big hit of N2o, huh?

Next, on the Home Shopping Network...

Tamura Morrison makes a quick crowd appearance and no one really notices... or cares...

Hello, I'm Johnny-Cab...

The Neko-Bus! Now available neutered!

Obviously, Grand Admiral Thrawn was saving his final great tactic against his most hated enemy...

Link obviously married Zelda. Look at the results.

Everywhere they go, theres a massive orchestra playing nothing but dissonance. All were immedeately ushered out into the street and shot by the parade of stormtroopers.

Despite new gimicks, homeless people are always asking for money.

Man, did Ian McKellan put on the pounds...

Jesus Christ... Superstar...

Being molested by one of the stars of Congo.

I actually think I went to school with that girl.

The defense of Helm's Deep ended pretty quickly...

<Soldier On Far Right> "What did you call me?"

The Rocketeer steals Han Solo's blaster and keeps it *just* out of reach...

Last edited by a moderator:
Weasel liked the "knife set" comment.

I have failed TC. I must hang my head in shame. :(

According to Dacis' hostname, he's in Singapore... That would be rather more expensive than a domestic flight.

Uh huh. Just wondering, what's the approximate proportion of CIC/CZ regulars who live outside the North American continent, because Crid's constant begging for more visistors is... well, I'll give him credit for perseverance. :)

Whatever the proportion is, there's still lots of people in North America here who could come.. And it's definitely not limited to them anyhow. Hades has come from England since the first DragonCon.

Originally posted by ChrisReid
...and it's definitely not limited to them anyhow. Hades has come from England since the first DragonCon.
I know it's not limited to North Americans, it's just that clearly it's more difficult for people outside the US to visit.

Originally posted by Stryker
:) -Gives dacis2 a stress squeezy ball-

-Izouya
Speakin' of which, I just saw the neatest squeezy ball at my sister's house: My nephew was playin' with it, and it was made of a clear rubber/plastic shell, kinda sticky in consistency, filled with multicolored beads, and when he threw it up to the ceiling, it axually STUCK there for about a 1/2 minute. I was LOL. (Gotta get me one o' dem bad boys :D)

Back