KS saved games files

Hero

Spaceman
My computer decided to die out on me (it's pretty new, I have no idea what's wrong with the damm thing
confused.gif
), so I've decided to format my hard drive (again
mad.gif
) and reinstall everything on it.
Anyway, is there a way to save my KS saved games files on a floopy or something? I've tried to look for them in KS' program files, but with no luck (all I've found was 'savegame.wld', is that the file I'm looking for? And should I bother (I mean, will I be able to use the saved games after I'll reboot?)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite. Do you want to keep yer WC2 savegames as well?

Oh, and I think there's probably another savegame file for WC1. It might be savegame.sm2, or savegame.cru, or something like that - it's the one used for SM2 (SM1 uses the normal WC1 savegame file).

Well, I haven't started WC2 yet (or SM, or SM2), so I don't need to worry 'bout it
smile.gif

Thanks for the help
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Hero (edited June 26, 2000).]

If I'm not mistaken the savegame file for SM2 is Crusade.wld

------------------
The WC Source Code Release Project needs you!

"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

"...we follow the sun, we follow the sun, we follow the sun..."

Well, I haven't started WC2 yet (or SM, or SM2), so I don't need to worry 'bout it

Well, well, ain't my face red
redface.gif
. It's a good thing I've decided to cheack out this post again, I donno what I was thinking at the time, but I have no idea how I connected SMs with WC2. For some reason, it really bothers me (probably because it's been so long sience I've played
wink.gif
).

Actually, you didn't connect them with WC2
smile.gif
. Take a look at the thread again, and you will find that it all makes perfect sense. Nothing to go all red-faced about, kid.

LOL, that's even worse! Not paing attention to the little things, when will be the end of this? Ah, I should just shut up and go do something else, before something like that'll happen again
smile.gif

Back