Kruger

Your mostly right. I hate most things popular. I get hazed for screaming about the Matrix not being what everyone thinks it is (Anyone read William Gibson?) but, on the other hand, still love Star Wars.

Yes, I rant. I'm huge into ranting. I was noted for it in High School, when I'd have a 10 minute discussion with English Teachers about the career of Werner Herzog while they were trying to teach class...

Yes, I rant. But I rant for Wing Commander as well.

Don't get me started on Mark Hamill... :D

Well, I think it's nicer to rant for something, instead of against it. Which is what I assume you would do regarding Mark Hamill. ;)

It sounds like that guy was responsible for a lot of great films, LeHah. I really don't see your point...

Originally posted by LeHah

:: Points :: DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS??! LOOK WHAT THIS "MAN" MADE?!? DUNGONS AND DRAGONS!!!

Off topic, but i had to ask, what is Dungeons and Dragons?
A movie based same named rpg? (Yes, i know what rpg:s
are)

LeHah's referring to a movie called Dungeons and Dragons, which is based on the Dungeons and Dragons RPG, produced by Joel Silver. Apparently this movie was quite bad...

Ranting for rantings sake makes Johnny a dumb boy. <G>

D&D may have been bad (I didn't see it...) -- but it's apparently getting a spinoff TV series, giving all of us WC fans hope.

Back