Kotaku Reviews Wing Commander Academy (May 25, 2014)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
In the same vein as the recent Academy anniversary that 1up noted, here's a pretty neat review of the series that Kotaku posted a while back. They credit the show for all of the classic references dotted throughout and really highlight the writing as the star. We can definitely agree this time! Check the full article out here. Like we stressed earlier in the month, if you don't already own the series on DVD, now's the time to add it to your collection! Inventories are getting spotty. Barnes and Noble, which received a small shipment this spring, has now sold out again. BN and Amazon marketplace resellers still have some copies - for now.

--
Original update published on May 25, 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will hold off spending just shy of over $10K for this series, as much as I would want to, from the only marketplace seller who has it available at the time of writing. I don't want to think what the export fee's and taxes would be to import this sale over to the U.K.

After seeing the 10,000 USD price on amazon, I bought 2 off of ebay for $43 shipped off of Ebay. Mudpig maybe you could check Ebay UK for a copy?

For ten thousand bucks, it'd better be autographed by one of the actors, or by Chris Roberts himself.

Back