Kilrathi smell

I.... that's so wrong. I mean: Did they kill a cat and use it as a quad copter fuselage? really? What kind of people are those? For me this is just disrespectful. When that cat lived it surely was a loved pet and now its dead body is used for that... thing.
I hope that it at least didn't have to die for that project but was dead anyway. Seeing that makes me sad.

So here is a cute live kitty to compensate:
Khout-Kitten-458882.jpeg

I.... that's so wrong. I mean: Did they kill a cat and use it as a quad copter fuselage? really? What kind of people are those? For me this is just disrespectful. When that cat lived it surely was a loved pet and now its dead body is used for that... thing.
I hope that it at least didn't have to die for that project but was dead anyway. Seeing that makes me sad.

So here is a cute live kitty to compensate:
Khout-Kitten-458882.jpeg
It was his own cat, and it died piecefully. He had it preserved/taxidermented. Now he can chase birds on an equal level.

Ok, that's at least one thing, and of course I don't know him so I try not to judge him, but...
If my cat died I could never preserve it that way. Basically for the same reason why I didn't preserve my grandmother.

But back to smelling cats: Kittens smell differently than adult cats obviously, but I wonder whether some zoo would let me smell a leopard cub or something. I mean: You just can't smell the adult because leopards are almost impossible to tame and the are VERY aggressive. And how am I supposed to smell a leopard otherwise? ....except it would be sedated..

Dear future wingnuts:
I've traveled here from the year 1984 to say this:
Why is there cat food on my keyboard?

It's one of the big riddles of our time. The cat's food is in the kitchen. The keyboard is in my small "office" in my apartment. It is on a moving keyboard-drawer-thingie on the table (how is that called anyway?), so how did the cat (I suspect it was her and not my girlfriend trying to make me go insane) manage to get cat food on the keyboard? And why?

It's an enigma....

Random thought of the day:
Cats need Taurine in their food. Does that mean that Kilrathi may like to drink Red Bull?
We have to find out!

If my cat died I could never preserve it that way. Basically for the same reason why I didn't preserve my grandmother.

That contraption would have been significantly more awesome had he used his grandmother, though.

DEATH FROM ABOVE!

Wow, I haven't thought about that possibility yet, Blaster . I can't rule out that you are right. Guess I have to check what I am eating at the PC from now on...

Back