Kilrathi Ship Design

Emporer Palpatine is still around in some way, shape, or form still I beleive. Or did his soul eventually die...I forget...

Anyway, Boba Fett should still be around. We all know he didn't die in the Sarlacc. IG-88 if i'm not mistaken is around too.

Nah, Palpy's gone, and so is IG88. According to the Shadows of the Empire comic, Fett blew IG88 to small metallic shards.

well, according to the Shadows of the Empire video game, Dash blew him to little pathetic shards :)

Dala? UGH. Kevin...J...Anderson...Must...DIE!

IG-88 keeps coming back, but remember that SEVERAL
IG assassin droids we activated besides "him".

Originally posted by Raptor
It was in another scene in "Dark Force Rising" that he let a lieutenant who had made a mistake live.
Not sure if it was actually "Last Command", but Ensign Mithel didn't really make a mistake - he actually demonstrated resourcefulness in operating a tractor beam which was unable to capture Skywalker's ship. Thus he was promoted to lieutenant.

Originally posted by Ghost
The beatiful Admiral Dala ?????

She walked off into the sunset with an old flame in "Planet of Twilight." :) I don't think we've heard anything about her since.

Best, Raptor

Really? I only read that particular thread up to Darksabre, so I thought she kept serving the Empire, but faded into obscurity.

Back