Kilrathi Saga WC3 Music

ummm... having a little problem: Neither Windows Media Player, VLC nor WinAmp are able to play those files. Audacity can't open them either, although it's possible to import raw data from the wavs but there's too much noise. Has anyone got any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks for extracting the files. I always wanted to listen to the WC3KS soundtrack outside of the game, especially the bar music. The saxophone on the first bar theme sound awesome. :)

I've been able to play the music using mplayer on Linux, I also tested with rhythmbox. I haven't tried on Windows, but I haven't done any conversion on the audio files. They should just be the raw wav that the game had.

ummm... having a little problem: Neither Windows Media Player, VLC nor WinAmp are able to play those files. Audacity can't open them either, although it's possible to import raw data from the wavs but there's too much noise. Has anyone got any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks for extracting the files. I always wanted to listen to the WC3KS soundtrack outside of the game, especially the bar music. The saxophone on the first bar theme sound awesome. :)
I got the wavs to play on Media Player Classic (not WMA). I've since used an online file converter to turn them into easily playable mp3s. I can try and upload them when I get home.

Watch this space.

Back