Kilrathi saga secret missions

Kuhuna

Rear Admiral
Can anyone tell me how to access the WC1 Secret Missions in Kilrathi Saga? I seem to recall the option appearing on the opening selection screen in the DOS version, but it didn't show up in the KS version.

You have to have the SMs downloaded and installed in KS. They will then show up in the launcher when you hit Wing Commander 1. They are available for download from the CIC here

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the missions loaded, but after the opening movie, the selection screen pops up for a minute then the program shuts down. Any advice?

Does the regular WC1 work? Did you set the compatability mode?

yeah, the regular wing 1 works before I install SM, but after I install it, both the regular game and SM crash after the opening movie. How do i set the compatability mode?

yeah, the regular wing 1 works before I install SM, but after I install it, both the regular game and SM crash after the opening movie. How do i set the compatability mode?

find all the exe files related to kilrathi saga. Some of the addons have their own exe and I believe the launcher has it's own too. Right click on them and then hit properties and then the compatability tab. Set it to win95 or 98 and see if that changes anything.

Back