Kilrathi Saga Recieved!

Well first of all... look at our callsigns... ;)
Second he asked me to let him know this way. He never checks his email.

Kris, yes, as I've tried on many occasions - however the email function is disabled here, so we can't get it from their profile...

They must have had some form of direct communication if they've exchanged goods for money.

If you want your e-mail address displayed, you can put it in your Biography field, for instance.

Actually, we would. Unfortunately, my email accounts are cluttered with junk. IRQ crashes constantly, and he doesn't have AIM. What do you expect? Anyhoo, thanks for letting me know.

And another thing: I'm certifiable :) <demented laugh>

Originally posted by Lunatic
Actually, we would. Unfortunately, my email accounts are cluttered with junk. IRQ crashes constantly, and he doesn't have AIM. What do you expect? Anyhoo, thanks for letting me know.

And another thing: I'm certifiable :) <demented laugh>

Whoah....You mean to tell me you sold a copy of KS to Manic?...Dude, I been looking for KS for weeks-you got another copy you can sell me?....

For weeks? Get in line, little man. Some of us have been waiting a lot longer than that!

It was a stroke of luck that I came across this copy before it hit ebay. :) Perhaps when I get bored with it... what am I TALKING about? This thing will never leave my house! :)

And Ive been enjoying the Kilrathi Saga since I got it way back when... oh, it was released in stores:)

Well I was just a high school kid back then... had more fun things to spend my hard-earned cash on... (girls, beer, car, beer... did I mention beer?) :)

That's impressive. Takes me a full day! (then again I put every bit of software I own on my comp in that day) :p Which reminds me... I've got to defrag this thing...

I wish I had thought of that... but I had a POS 486 back then... my wish list had 4 megs of ram on it and a TV. :p

I got KS when it was first released, and I had it running on a 486. I got WC4 at that same time too. :)

Yer, I can remember having to use mums P100 to be able to play KS properly... by 486DX2-66 just didnt cut it.

I wish I'd liked Wing Commander when it came out. I only got hooked when I got the WCIV DVD with me new(er) computer. Ah, well.

I got hooked on to Wing Commander a year after the release of the first game. I didn't have a computer before then, and I got the U6/WC deluxe disc to have something for my new computer.

Back