Kilrathi Light Cruiser

an its the angle i took the screen from, this one looks a lot better

M22a.jpg

And after seeing iots stats your probably woundering if its possible to take one of these things down...well these screenies speak for themselves.

M22b.jpg

M22c.jpg

Damn I love the blue nebula and the explosion and the cruisers and the thunderbolds and the... ;)

Hey man for real, I would die to see that explosion in motion :D

The Fly said:
Hey man for real, I would die to see that explosion in motion :D

The people at E3 get to.. I still have the video I'm sending to E3 with Inquisitor (He's going on behalf of the SCP, and being both SCP and WCS I capped a vid of me playing WCS to send with him)

Only on problem with the vid - i try to fly my arse in a longbow through a Cat destroyers hanger and the bloody thing didn't clear the hanger *bump* a nice embarassing collision

Unregistered said:
The people at E3 get to.. I still have the video I'm sending to E3 with Inquisitor (He's going on behalf of the SCP, and being both SCP and WCS I capped a vid of me playing WCS to send with him)

Only on problem with the vid - i try to fly my arse in a longbow through a Cat destroyers hanger and the bloody thing didn't clear the hanger *bump* a nice embarassing collision

Pretty impresive that WCS is going to be on the E3... If this doesn't awaken EA then I dunno what will. :)

I'm going to be gone for a week- Don't exceed my 30GB transfer limit downloading those movies!

(i don't think it will be a problem)

Back