kilrathi concepts

NinjaLA

Alex Von T.
I drew these out of sheer boredom.. I'll thumbnail them to save those of you who run at lesser resolutions from having to scroll a lot.

I'll probably do more of these, they are really fun.. lemme know what you think.

Attachments

• kilrathiconcept.jpg
    kilrathiconcept.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 72
  • kilrathiconcept001.jpg
    kilrathiconcept001.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 73
Wow, I like these! I'm getting kind of a TIE-Defender vibe from the one on the right.

Are these for your comic?

the one on the left is inspired by the privateer online concept sketches that Capn Johnny recently showed us.. the one on the right is a movie dralthi with more surface details (I could be wrong about how they are supposed to look, I was going off memory.

The one on the left is pretty bitchin!!!! Actually wait the one on the right is pretty bitchin too!!! WoA Pretty Bitchin!!!! Nice job man those things look awesome maybe I should make a model for ya

Those are really very very nice, most excellent even!

I really envy people with such talents as yours. (Though I do envy anyone who's at least able to draw a straight line ;))

I'm making the model on the left if that's ok with you Ninja and then I'll release it to the community as a ship to use with S.O Tell me what type of armament you'd like, Speed, flight charecteristics, etc... and I'll make it happen :)

Hey Ninja if you would like I'll do the model for this one you have to tell me tho, cuz i don't want to do it and then you be mad or somethin. I want to respect your wishes... And plus I would totally want to be able to fly somethin like this in the Vision engine!!!

sorry, I've been off on a work trip for the last 6 days.. if you wanna model any of my drawings here feel free. Knock yourself out!

Back