Kilrathi Asteroid in Privateer

On a related note, are there any Kilrathi in Priv 2?... I only played a couple missions of that one, but jus' wondering (though it wouldn't surprise me to hear conversations about 'em...). :confused:

There is a mention about a *Feline Cat-like Race* far beyond the Tri System as a background news in some video

Originally posted by Delance
So what's the point in going to the Kilrathi system?

Just for the fun of having Kilrathi to play with at every Nav point, lots of asteroids and almost no bases.

Originally posted by Starkey
Just for the fun of having Kilrathi to play with at every Nav point, lots of asteroids and almost no bases.

Almost? Is there a place to land on the Kilrathi systems or not?

Well, I think there´s one or two Terran mine bases. They were not Kilrathi systems entirely, those systems were in the border and always disputed.

But there are no Kilrathi bases you can land.Someone mentioned something like that,but its wrong

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
But there are no Kilrathi bases you can land.Someone mentioned something like that,but its wrong

Well there ought to be Kilrathi bases, but I doubt that you should be able to land on them--you ARE a human after all...you should need to earn their trust (Kilrathi show up as blue on your radar) before they would let you use their facilities.

????? So you actually think that there are Kilrathi Facilities that you can land at Privateer1 ??

Nope,buddy there arent :(

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
????? So you actually think that there are Kilrathi Facilities that you can land at Privateer1 ??

Nope,buddy there arent :(

No, there aren't any. I said that there OUGHT to be some.

Back