Keep 'em flying!

Klavs81

Rear Admiral
Hello all,

One of the companies I work with, Aerometal International, is in the running for a small business grant and we need your help!

We have until the 28th of this month to to get 250 people to 'vote' for us stating you think we should be considered.

To vote you will need a facebook account!

Please support us by voting for us so we may have the opportunity to be considered for this grant!

FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW WILL LEAD YOU THROUGH THIS PROCESS:
  • FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW:
www.missionsmallbusiness.com
  • SCROLL DOWN - AND CLICK ON LOG IN AND SUPPORT BUTTON ON RIGHT HAND SIDE OF PAGE
  • A POP UP WINDOW WILL PROMPT YOU TO LOG IN WITH YOUR FACEBOOK USER NAME AND PASSWORD.
  • SCROLL DOWN – AND TYPE AEROMETAL INTO THE SEARCH BOX AND CLICK ON SEARCH.
  • AEROMETAL INTERNATIONAL LLC SHOULD COME UP - CLICK ON VOTE BOX
  • JOB DONE!

Thank you for your help and support – there are 12 identical grants being offered and being successful would allow us to make major developments and expand our capabilities. We intend to expand our training operations and purchase and install a certified paint booth - among other things.
We will keep you all informed as to the outcome.

MANY, MANY THANKS!

Sincerely,

-Adam

I think you need to start off by explaining why it is exactly that people should vote for you.

What is Aerometal International? What it is you do? I mean, there's obviously other companies in the running, but we don't know what they are - and we don't really even know what this is all about.

Unless you at least try to explain to people the details, I will delete this thread as spam.

Aerometal international is an Oregon based restorer and maintainer of vintage aircraft. I thought it would be an appropriate post given wcnews' history of preserving knowledge and history. Moreover, any wingnuts in the Portland area are welcome to pm me for a private tour i you are interested in getting into the cockpits of some classic aircraft such as the Dc-3, Stearman, etc.

There's also a link to our website in the above post.

Sincere thanks for any support!

Cheers

See, that's much better - now we know that this may actually be of interest to folks around here :).

Back