Kamrani-class Warship

Tolwyn

Vice Admiral
One of the new warships introduced after the Battle of Earth in 2669, the Kamrani-class corvette became a force to be respected. It is a nasty little vessel that's far more dangerous then its predecessor, the Kamekh-class. Its turrets insured any fighter craft challenging it damage, and its heavy armor and shielding are proof against even the savage onslaught of the Confederation Thunderbolt VII. Its anti-ship missiles combined with its high speed makes this ship the #1 choice for attacking our convoys or conducting punitive raids. This corvette is an able capship killer, and, when used in conjunction with other larger ships, are capable of destroying whole battle groups. A hunting pack of five Kamrari-class corvettes recently destroyed the heavy cruiser TCS Crecy.

kcorvette5.jpg

kcorvette6.jpg

kcorvette7.jpg

kcorvette8.jpg

Model and textures were made by the WC Saga team.

Great model--I like how it looks a bit more 'solid' than the WC3 ship...
Question: What is the source for the class name? In WC3, I only ever saw it referred to as "Corvette."

rampage3057 said:
Great model--I like how it looks a bit more 'solid' than the WC3 ship...
Question: What is the source for the class name? In WC3, I only ever saw it referred to as "Corvette."

We didn't make up the class name. The guys in the Unknown Enemy team did, we just named it that as a tribute to them, as not to step on their toes.

That thing looks like a frightening opponent, big and brutal looking. I can't wait to be completely owned by one.

*nasty smirk*

Oh, yeah, almost forget:
Shipgate, those things were named by Unknown Enemy, IIRC. We're using the name as an homage to them. They were only 'Corvette' in WC3.

Yeah, more of those wonderful tachyon cannons to duck. Kinda makes me wish we had left the Stiletto II's from FS2 in to use against them.

Back