Jutland Class

Sylvester

Vice Admiral
Jutalnd Class

Can anyone give me a render of what the Jutland Class CVA is supposed to look like?

You can't even spell "Jutland" right, evidenced by your "Jutalnd" error in your topic. This tells me you aren't serious enough in your request to proofread. Please tell us why we should even bother with you. Is it for one of your shitty ass stories, or to satisfy your 14-year old ego? Or to make more crap like you have submitted to the WC Aces Tech committee?

Excuse me for an error!

Psych, with all due respect, shut up. You have no right to blast me for wanting to see a render of a Jutland class. Yes, I want ot use it for one of my stories. If you want to give cintructive critisism or a suggestion, fine. But don't just come out with these remarks. I mean, who are you to tell me what I should want to see. Stop wasting my time, because I don't want to read it.

Sylvester said:
Excuse me for an error!

Psych, with all due respect, shut up. You have no right to blast me for wanting to see a render of a Jutland class. Yes, I want ot use it for one of my stories. If you want to give cintructive critisism or a suggestion, fine. But don't just come out with these remarks. I mean, who are you to tell me what I should want to see. Stop wasting my time, because I don't want to read it.

Considering how I was the one who asked Lynx to render a Jutland-class, and we spent quite a long time discussing the technical specifications and such, yes, I do care. Because it pains me to realize that something I busted my ass off to help make an artist's conception of it will be wasted by the talents like yours.

See, I was going to, but I just noticed that you just told me to shut up. So I will keep my mouth shut.

Sylvester said:
Psych, with all due respect, shut up.

Figure the Jutland's rendering out for yourself.

Rendering is not done yet. All I can say now that it has a WC2-style ship design to it, with a conning tower installed near the rear starboard like the Vesuvius.

I hadn't finished working the shield/armor specs out on it. But it has at least 2 anti-matter gun turrets and 3 flak cannons. The weight is 21,300 tons. Is this fully loaded, or empty? Or for the initial models which came out in 2659 and was upgraded with more armor over the years? who knows....

The Trafalgar from WCA was the sister ship to the Claw. The Trafalgar from End Run is a Jutland-class.

Cam, hint, the guy who's doing the model posted on this thread. But it's not me.

There has been two TCS Trafalgars in the WC universe. One was the Bengal-class one that was lost in Academy, the other was the Jutland-class CVA that was lost in Vakur Tag. As far as the WC universe is concerned, there's most likely other Jutlands hanging around during WC2 times.

Back