Just wanted to...

Loozer

Rear Admiral
Just wanted to post this. Wing Commander is incredibly awesome. Its the only game I always come back to after playing numerous games from different genres over time, and I've played a lot of games! Playing new games, that to me, does not even compare to this series. I couldn't stay away from this game, if I tried. I don't know if it's the last vestiges of childhood I cling to, or if it's the perfect story and even simple graphics to my liking, or if it's the courage juice at the moment. But I will absolutely play this game till I retire or till arthritis sits in or even blindness. This game, to me, is everything. I would gladly throw away every console and delete every game, but this one, if I was forced to. When I first played this game, it literally was the gateway to something different and even meaningful over time. If you have never played this game, you do not know what you're missing, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who developed it and hope it changes something, even miniscule in everyone. I've gone through so much in my life so far, but this game has always been there in the background, and I'm looking forward to it being there in years to come. Sorry for taking up space with this post, I just wanted to share my thoughts to the community, who I feel matters in this. No replies are necessary.

Last edited:
No replies necessary, and not a lot of replies, but there are tons of people out there who agree with you 100%! :)

^ Absolutely.

I don't think replies are needed, look at all those likes.

Sometimes you just feel the need to say how thoroughly excellent Wing Commander is, we're with you. I made a similar kind of thread (but about the CIC) after a night on the mulled wine once.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back