Just started playing and...

LT Fox Fire

Spaceman
Why isnt there a Missle launched on my Ship to sell whe I first start the game? I have 4 heatseaker ammo but no launcher. Was this a bug?

.....I can see some benefit to that...but...

*sighs* A part of me wishes they were detachable and sellable.....oh well.

Sadly, I was always the guy that sold the missles and missle launcher in the old version to purchase an afterburner, a torp launcher and a few torpedos. Guess I have to rethink my "exit" plan.

LT Fox Fire said:
Sadly, I was always the guy that sold the missles and missle launcher in the old version to purchase an afterburner, a torp launcher and a few torpedos. Guess I have to rethink my "exit" plan.
That's what I did, too. Right now, though, the Vegastrike engine only uses missile slots, not launchers.

Someone made the idea of making a vegastrike thats blow for blow like the original Priv with all the graphic enhancements and a vegastrike with all that and a side a fries. Though it sounds fantastic to a "user" like myself, it says nothing for the guys that drink pots of coffee and soda to make it all work. So, I'll just take what they make. You can't please all the people all the time.

Back