Just got back into Trek

Haliwali

Spaceman
OK, first why in in the 9 circles of HELL was Enterprise canceled? That show was bad ass. Second, I was watching "In the Mirror, Darkly" and something hit me: How can all the people be the same if there's that much killing? There's more cool stuff for me to re-discover, but right now I gotta run, see ya later.

The mirrorverse is a bizarre, mystical thing- my recent research into memory alpha indicates that important people come to exist in both universes for whatever strange reason.

As for enterprise- low ratings, I believe. I recently saw the special "how star trek changed the world" and they discussed that Trek's utopian ideal died with Gene Roddenberry, and writers after him made it progressively darker (see post TNG series). I agree that Enterprise was sweet- and the fans who tried to fund another season by themselves obviously agreed.

Still, we're a couple of teenagers who have a lot've catching up to do- I wouldn't mind the time to watch old episodes anyways since there's a backlog longer than I'm alive :p

Enterprise got away from the intial promis of showing us the founding of the federation. Then in the last season it started really getting good again but by then it was already announced that it was going to be canned

I enjoyed the whole series, but in the middle I could see how some fans started not liking it

Back