Just another question about WC music

Mad Hatter

Spaceman
Last one, I promise.
smile.gif

Does anyone here have Origin`s Audio CD vol. III? I think it came with some version of WC3 or something, correct me if I`m wrong.
I was interested in aquiring it a while back, but not anymore since I made my own little soundtrack CD. I just wanted to know if anyone had it and if yes, what he thought of it and what tracks it had, you catch my drift.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I bring the cowboy back?
biggrin.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Not another tumbleweed infestation?
smile.gif
What does one have to do to get rid of these darn things?

<A pack of Zerglings hops along through the deserted landscape>

A copy of academy
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Quarto said:
Not another tumbleweed infestation?
smile.gif
What does one have to do to get rid of these darn things?

<A pack of Zerglings hops along through the deserted landscape>

Well for starters, Quarto, you could reply to my post. I assure you, that would get rid of the tumbleweeds for sure.
smile.gif

Anyway, I see this topic is finally picking up the pase, even if not in the desired direction.
wink.gif

Well, I'm sure if someone knows, they'll answer your question
smile.gif
. And in the meantime...

<The pack of Zerglings pounces on the tumbleweeds and tears them to shreds>

Hah.

Well, let's get this topic back to what it was (or at least close to what it was
wink.gif
): Does anyone has the music we hear in the begining of WC2 when the Emperor is talking to Thrakhath? I must have it, and it's not one of the ones in the CIC's MP3s.

Help me <enter your name here>, you're my only hope!
wink.gif

I probably have it in MIDI format.
smile.gif

I`m not sure which one it is, so I`ll check, and if I do have it in MP3 format, I`ll let you know.

WOW! hold on, how did we get to Star-Craft?
I will not allow this topic to drift! not after it`s come this far. You wanna talk about Star-Craft - open your own thread!
wink.gif

No! rts games are eeeeevil!!

The cowboy stood tall in the middle of the small town's main street, every muscle in his body tense with anticipation. Beads of sweat rolled down his forehead as he stood in the scorching midday sun. The saloon's doors open and out come they who he has been waiting for. They face eachoter. Ennio Morricone music is hears playing on the background. The audience in the movietheater is holding it's breath. The coboy swallows. Then...One of them goes for his gun! Five shots rape the silence. The cowboy slowly returns his gun to the holster...as the five Zerglings slowly sink to the dusty road...

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

[This message has been edited by No Regret (edited June 17, 2000).]

Hero: I got the mp3 for you! As a matter of fact, I can now extract all music from WC1 & 2 if anyone wants.
Kris: You interested in refreshing the music page? I`d be more than happy to supply the music.

Back