Just a Video of Hawk Shooting up the Place (January 18, 2020)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Here's a clip from the 1987 movie, The Hidden. A synopsis: "An alien parasite with the ability to possess human bodies goes on a violent crime spree in LA, committing dozens of murders and robberies. In pursuit of the extraterrestrial criminal is an FBI agent, and the local officer investigating the rash of violence. As they close in on the vicious intruder, the city faces a brutal threat like no other it has ever encountered." Wing Commander 4's Chris Mulkey stars as one such possessed individual, and Kyle MacLachlan of Dune fame is the main character. I'd just like to think that after going on this crime spree, Hawk decided to lay low in the Border Worlds for a while...

This video of Hawk shooting up a bank and driving like a maniac gave me a laugh.

--
Original update published on January 18, 2020

Knowing I was watching the young Hawk, I could see the similarities. But I think I'd have a hard time recognizing him if I hadn't been warned in advance. But boy, do I like 80s action movies.

The crazy part about that was that this was just about seven or eight years before WC4 was filmed. WC4, of course, turns 24 years old next month. :) And he's still actively working today!

He looks pretty darn good for 71 years old!

Back