Jump Gate question..

Preacher

Swabbie
Banned
..I jus' saw Jump Gate at a local store, and had this question: It's advertised as being an online combat game, but duz anyone know if it can be played "solo", just you playing it on yer PC against the game's AI?...

It's a MMRPG. It's online only. Think "Everquest".

Here's a question: Why the hell are they making everquest? Everyone i talk to at my store hates it. Alot of them have played it and are dumping it. Even the 'scary-freaky-i-do-nothing-but-play-everquest-all-day' types are getting rid of it. So why do they keep making it??????? LET IT DIE i say!

oh well, no one ever listens to me............

Originally posted by LeHah
It's a MMRPG. It's online only. Think "Everquest".
Since when is Jumpgate a RPG?
Originally posted by Zor Prime
Here's a question: Why the hell are they making everquest?
Because 400,000 people like to pay 10 bucks a month to play it.

Originally posted by Zor Prime
Here's a question: Why the hell are they making everquest? Everyone i talk to at my store hates it. Alot of them have played it and are dumping it. Even the 'scary-freaky-i-do-nothing-but-play-everquest-all-day' types are getting rid of it. So why do they keep making it??????? LET IT DIE i say!

oh well, no one ever listens to me............

Actions speak louder than words, and the people who spend your day speaking about how much they hate Everquest go home and spend the night camping for loot.

Originally posted by Frosty
Since when is Jumpgate a RPG?

Whoops. My bad. I cannot vouch for the game. How is it? I've only seen a single copy in weeks and it had a #26,435 of 30,000 sticker on the botom! There's a limited run of the first copies?!

Zor: If your entire store says they don't like EQ, they are apparently not talking to the people who have lost their lives in it, since said people don't come out.

Let it die? There's many other things far more worthy of getting dead than EQ. Harry Potter, for example.

I didn't like what little I played of JumpGate... but people whose intelligence I respect do really enjoy it, so there's probably something there.

Back