Judegement day update1

Stunner

Rear Admiral
Ok here is what else I have so far after my last post here:

Everything is clear from visual scans but that was sure to change and sure enough it did. A blinding flash came from the devise and it shorted out the fighters comm, (save for short range ship to ship) shield, and targeting systems. With the confusion the fighters try desperatly to figure out what happened while tring to form on each other's wing as well. After about 20 minutes Direwolf manages to recalibrate his systems power from engines save for holding position engines to damage contol, and manages to restore power to the rest of his fighter, and manages to send a signal in morse code to Stunner and Dragoon to do the same. Once full operating systems have been returned to normal Stunner decides to get in closer to the devise even after Direwolf and Dragoon's objections, but he tells them to hold position while he investigates. Just as Stunner pulled away he got a message from the Nemesis and captain Maxfield to return to ship, but Stunner tells the captain what happend, Captain Maxfield says that the drone was somehow unaffected by whatever happened, and all that registered was a huge power surge. So the captian reiterates his return to ship orders to avoid anymore "pants over our heads" situations just in case the Nephilem are messing around on the other side. So after a hard thought Stunner returns to his wingmen and orders them to follow him back to the Nemesis. On the flight deck came Vampira to give Direwolf a big hug and kiss for returning back to her in one peice and a slap up side the head to Stunner for being stubborn and not listening in the first place cause they all could have been killed and it would have been his fault! Then all of them walk arm in arm to the changing room. Direwolf and Dragoon change quickly then tell Stunner that they will see him later and run off. So after being debriefed by Captain Maxfield Stunner deciedes that he needs some time to think so decides to go to the ships bar and relax. Well when he get's there all the lights are out and Ginger's bar is never closed even when she isn't there so this was beginning to bother him now with the captain on his back and now this. Well once he got into the bar the lights all came on and HAPPY BIRTHDAY rang through out the room. {all piolts} all were there with party hats and the hole works. Then Captian Maxfield, Lyta Walker, Adam Gideon, Jason Samson, and Ginger Nunly all walked in to wish Stunner a happy birthday. Now Stunner is beginning to feel a bit better but still something is bothering him, but he ignores it and enjoys the party. Well as things continue the Captain, Lyta, Adam, and Jason are called away to the science lab. One by one everyone wishes well and what not, then leaves and heads for the berths while they can to get some well needed rest. Soon the bar is empty save for Stunner and Ginger. Ginger stops wiping down the counter and walks over to Stunner and asks him what's the matter. He replies "Well I wish I knew I just have a bad feeling about something.......I cant really explain it." Well if you need to talk you know where I am." She answers. "Yeah I know, thanks Ginger" "Now get some rest or I will go to the captain and have you put out on medical and have you forced to get some rest, and you know I will" Yeah I know, I will just let me chill here for a little while longer please" "Alright but just for a little bit longer then your going to the berths" And she kisses him on the cheek and returns to wiping down the counter and tables, cleaning the glasses, sweeping the floor, and taking down decorations while stunner just sits there drinking and thinking of somthing unknown to all including him. When Ginger was done and ready to start stock for morning she told Stunner that his time was up and to go get some sleep. So Stunner finally gives in and head out for the berths.

There's this new invention called PARAGRAPHS. You would be well advised to incorporate it into all future updates. :)

yeah I know but I just copied and pasted the last part i made but the new one I post will have paragraphs!

All during the night there was no unusual readings or anything disturbing. Playboy's wing was patroling the Nemesis group and Suzy-Q's wing was on patrol around the surounding areas. Playboys flying had become unusual and more "on edge" than normal, Ms. PMS noticed this and sent a comm to him asking him if everything was ok or he was just bored.

"I am worried about Stunner, something is going on and he can sense it and it's not a good thing, and it will affect all of us" Ms. PMS replies " I know it's been bugging all of us what the hell happened at the steller acreation devise, we all care for him and dont like to see him like this, I'm sure it is weighting alot on you since the two of you just became closer like brothers and in a few months your getting transfered to the marine division." I know that is why it's hurting me so much cause I see how Direwolf and Vampira have been lately and he just hasent been the same since Him and Jaden broke up and she went to Billy, and it bothers me" "I know I dont like it either but if we speak out you know as well as I do he will more than likely side with Direwolf just cause it will seem that we are making him choose and so he will choose stupidly and what will that do to all of us, besides tear us all apart?" " Your right as usual, you know I really hate it when your right!"

On board the Nemesis Stunner is waking up and noticing that Playboy isnt there and must already be on his morning patrol. As he is changing into his uniform Dragoon wakes up and tells him to wait for him and he will go with him to the bar for breakfast and cause he needs to talk to him. So as soon as Stunner is ready he just sits down on his bunk and waits for Dragoon to finish getting ready. Once Dragoon is ready they head out to the bar for breakfast. "Well what did you need to talk to me about Jake?" said Stunner "I think we had better wait till we are away from the berths and your in a sitting position." "Oh crap why dont I ever like it when you tell me that?" "Oh I am sure you wont like it this time either!" So they get to the bar, and got themselves a bottle of everlcear for breakfast. "Ok we are here and I am sitting down so what is it Jake? said Eric in a mild to harsh tone "Well it's about Billy and Jaden." "OK what about them? I already know that they have been messing around I dont care if she can go from Jared to me in about three days and then from me to Billy in two weeks so what else is there?" "Well actually there is more to it then that......They are now engadged." "WHAT!!! Your kidding me right? I mean how, when, why? Oh helllll no, dont he know that this will screw up everything in the group?" "Well he isnt looking at that all he is looking at is him feeling complete with her and that's it!" "Oh my god that idiot why would he hide something like this from me? I mean we were supposed to be brothers so what the hell?" "Cause he was afraid you would object to it" "Of course I would object to it the stupid bitch has got to go! I only tolerate her cause of him. And If I wouldn't loose my rank and probably life I would shoot her down next time I fly with her!" "I know that but just chill let me deal with them." "Jake I am warning you if he or her get's in my way or into my life and messes it up again I cant guarentee that I will be able to control my rage! And as for her I am sure she would be delt with one way or another." "Alright I know, I know, trust me I know, but you have to deal with it and them whether you like it or not cause admit to it or not they are pretty damn good pilots." "That they are but that is all they are good anymore." "Now now just chill man geez." "Alright I will just sit here and enjoy my drink."

Back