john and jack deal with kilrathi - a story

title
john and jack deal with kilrathi

charactors
John Jackson - space ace pilot, flies really good and was his first in the class at academy
Jack Johnson - John's twin brother, also flies really good but not as good as John Jackson, second in the class at the academy
Wilson "Stickers Smith - rookie pilot, doesnt fly good at all, everone makes fun to him
Jane "Sparky" McLaren - engineer person who fixes all the planes after the pilots fly them
Admirol Jeffrey Tolwyn - person who controls the ship, he was in WC3
Carnie Wilson - also flies, she's really good and is in charge of the wing

story

"FUCKING SHIT THERE'S CATS EVERYWHERE" SAID JOhn Jackson over the radio to Jack Johnson

"I KNOW LET'S KILL THEM" he replied to his brother

John flew his arrow around the kilrathi while his brother jack stayed flying the same way (towards John) they both shot at the cats blowing up everything! They also almost shot eachother (they were flying towards eachother from opposite ways)

"WATCH OUT YOU FUCKING RETARD" screamed Jack into the radio

"OOPS SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT YOU HAHA" john said

they flew back to the TCS Harmonica and landed on the runway

chapter 2 "WELL ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME E YOU GOT BACK YOU JERKS I THOUGHT MY SHIPS WERE GONE FOR GOOD HA" said Sparky when they got out she saw the burn barks from the lasers they shot at eachother while killing the cats and said "MAN I JUST FIXED THESE THIGNS that's coming out of YOUR pays guys!" the brothers cried about losing money

chapter 3

"hey SEXY" john said to carnie as they walked into the bar of the ship she smiled at his boyish ways

"give me a shot of beer plese" jack said to the bartender, Shotglass. "me too" added john. they drank their beers and ordered more and drank them also. tgey played against eachother in the simulator and john won because he's better they ordered more vodka and then talked to shotglass about the war.

"I FUCKING HATE THOSE CATS" SAid shotglass as he poured another round

"me too" said john

"yeah" said jack

"they killed my friend Al back when i was on the Tiger Claw"

"really?"

"yes"

"they shot him while he WAS FLYING IN THE VEGA OUTERSPACE I THINK HE WAS IN A DARKET WHEN HE DIED"

that's sad"

"yearh, sorry"

"goodnight guys"

"goodnight" they said back

they went to their dorm room and went to sleep in their beds (roommates)

chapter 4

john woke up the next morning and saw jack was sleeping with Carnie Wilson, expert pilot on the ship

"FUCKING A YOU GUYS HAD SEX?!???" he screamed

they woke up

"yes we did" said jack

john cried because he liked Carnie a lot and his brother stole her from, him.

"RED ALERT" screeched the speakers in the wall "CATS ARE ATTACKING THE WING COMMANDER ACADEMY ON VENUS"

"oh no!"

chapter 4

they ran to their ships as fast as they could! sirens are going off they hopped into the planes and hit the afterburners so they could leave, they flew out the side and entered outer space they started the hiperactive super drives and flew 80,00 light years to mercury so they could help fight (they were at kilrah when they started)"activate mass acceleartion iron drivers now!" screamed carnie wilson over the radio

they activated the mass accelration iron drivers and prepared to kill some pussy

chpater 5

they flew into atmosphere where the cats were and used their telephatic ray guns to annihilated the bombers who were attacking the academy "nice work kids but we have to get the carrier as well so they cant send reinforcers" she said. "okay" they replied they flew back into space and headed towards the carrier! they launched fighters! engage! carnie ordered the brothers. they engaged them, flying all over the place, cats were blowing up everywhere! they killed them all and turned back towards the carrier to blow it up

"WARNING PROXIMITY ALARM IS GOING OFF" the computer said to the pilots

"huh? there isn't anyone near us -- ACK ! CLOCKED FIGHTERS BEHIND US strakha shoot them! they're too close!" said carnie as her ship blew up killing her

john flew around and tried to get missile lock in his Condor. "almost got it he said"

"FUCKING CHRIST HELP ME OUT MAN" said Jack

"I"M TRYING :(" john screamed

the Pakthan shot at jack just as john launched his missile frigate. boom! the two ships blew up simultaneoushly!

JOHN"S BROTHER DIED he screamed over the radio

John shot all the other cloaked fighters and killed the carrier

John sobbed like a 3 year old girl as he engaged his jump drive to go back home to the carrier orbitting earth he hadn't been this sad since when he found out that his dad Commodore Christopher Blair died in bugspace he barely managed to land his ship on the ship cause he was so sad.

Sparky helped him out of the plane and patted him on the back "it'll be okay" she said "i know, i just need time" he choked on his words

finally, they won the war.

THE END
by Ziggy Stardust

------------------
Making love with his ego Ziggy sucked up into his mind
Like a leper messiah
When the kids had killed the man I had to break up the band.

i forgot to say that they didn't have ot pay for the ships thet they broke in the first part (one of them died and sparky felt bad for the other guy and made him not have to pay she has a big heart under her tough exterior)

Ziggy Stardust

------------------
Making love with his ego Ziggy sucked up into his mind
Like a leper messiah
When the kids had killed the man I had to break up the band.

I thought we made it clear that "Ziggy" didn't really exist.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

I'm no expert, but I don't think people would use the word fuck**g that often....

And I think that a chapter should be much longer than few sentences....

But otherwise, a great story.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so sad guys, at least post under your real names

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

Dear Doctor Walmart,
We all know who Ziggy really is, and everybody else *is* posting under their real names. There is no mass conspiracy against you.

Love,
LOAF

LOL, who ever said anything about a conspiracy??? And it is funny I must admit. As for the Doctor Walmart bit, i haven't heard an insult of that caliber since grade school. Congrats.

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

Loaf,
Of course there isn't a conspiracy against him
*glares at Loaf for spilling to much information just by that comment*

*chuckles*

Wat've you got against Vondoom anyway? Or do you just have an allergy for fan fiction writers?

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

Hail to the king, baby.
-Ash, housewares

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Hmmm... The Ziggy guy poking fun at us again. Heh, it must be a real effort to write like that. LOL
biggrin.gif

------------------
The WC Source Code Release Project needs you!
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings
"...we follow the sun, we follow the sun, we follow the sun..."

Member of the LMG(Centaurian)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back