Jack in the Box has Super Soakers

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Based upon data from LOAF's high-tech recon mission, we have launched a successful search & retrieval.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Is that all of them chris? (6) or do you have few more to go back in and get?

Just six.. most kids meal toy runs don't go more than that. They're really neat though.. rather than silly random designs like in the three other fast food kids meals, these are all miniature representations of current releases.

Probaly the most decent fast foodery round here to get a burger I think is Crown Burger. The actual Crown Burger is really good. Pastrami!

I remember back around 1980 or so, every Jack in the Box had a big plastic clown in front of the building. Then the company made a big "Jack the clown is silly and we're changing our image by blowing him up" campaign. They had all those commercials showing the clown being blown to bits. Later, sometime in the 90's they decided to have Jack make a comeback and his premier commercial showed him planting a bomb in the executive boardroom and getting revenge on those who had decided to off him. I only saw it once before it was pulled - seems that people didn't like how it reminded them of all the terrorist stuff going on in the middle east. Anyway, now Jack is CEO.

Jack in the Box is pretty good (I like the oreo shakes! ;) ). However, last time I went there it took them literally 13 minutes to serve me one shake! I was like, "This is pathetic..."

Gawd Damn it! I demand Oreo Shakes! KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!
DAMN YOU AVATAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

I have absolutely no idea of what are talking about.

OOoooh, I see, you are refering to Ultima 7: Serpent's Isle.

Nah, I'm concentrating on the heroic aspects... and the pun.

I was refering to one of your old post where you claimed that they added Rachel/Flint to WC3 because they were inspired by the pixel people sex in Ultima 7.

Yeah, http://www.jackinthebox.com/aboutourco/index.php?section=1

It's a bunch more high quality than McDonalds.. similar to a Wendy's. The food seems more substantial and less plastic than McDonalds, though perhaps things are greasier than Wendy's. It's also cheaper. They don't have them throughout the US, just the West and Middle Coasts.

Jack in the Box is among the nation's leading fast-food hamburger chains, with more than 2,000 quick-serve restaurants in 17 states. As the first major hamburger chain to develop and expand the concept of drive-thru dining, Jack in the Box has always emphasized on-the-go convenience, with approximately 85 percent of the half-billion guests served annually buying food at the drive-thru or for take-out. In addition to drive-thru windows, most restaurants have indoor dining areas and are open 18-24 hours a day.

Ten years ago, when other places weren't even open till 11 pm, they had 24 hour drive throughs and stuff like that (and also an E Coli outbreak that killed a bunch of people in Washington).

Back