It's Vagabond!

That's very cool, thanks for sharing - I don't think we have this ad in the UK. I like his crazy drunken laugh at the end.

Think I saw him in 24 a few years ago, too.

<quote> I guess that was back when he worked for Severin. </quote>

Nah, he was working for Severin during the dharma project [lost] :)

Seriously, you guys drink budweiser? why?

As Bandit LOAF says, I don't think anybody admitted to it....

...but to go off topic entirely...

Yes, I enjoy a Budweiser, but not a Bud Light.

Budweiser is, IMHO the best of the American (well technically Czech) beers available from the casket pump here in the UK. That said, I normally opt for British ale or for lager purposes a good ol' Grolsch, fresh from Groenlo :D

[/beertalk]

Ugh, Budwieser... why don't you just drink soda water mixed with urine. give me a Sam Adams. Let me tell you, there is nothing better then an Octoberfest from a Boston bar when the beer is at it's best, fresh, directly from the source.

Chris, it was the ad where the asteroid was coming to destroy Earth, and the scientists at the observatory saw it, so they all decided to get drunk with some handy Bud Light. Vagabond was in it. Apparently, the video was removed because it was copywritten, and lord knows that someone who owns something does not want you seeing it anywhere but with them, even if they don't show it more than a few times. Showing something someone else owns is bad, even though you aren't making any money on it and just want to preserve it for posterity reasons.

Chris, it was the ad where the asteroid was coming to destroy Earth, and the scientists at the observatory saw it, so they all decided to get drunk with some handy Bud Light. Vagabond was in it.

Got it, thanks.

Back