is this

Well......I got all the books (not the movie ones) But I dont know this author.....It says "1998 paperback" ?? I really dont know what the heck is this......

I thought it was wing commander because of the name and the ships in the hud kind of look like kilrathi ships because of the colours.

It is a novel by someone who was once a modern day Wing Commander, and is set on a carrier (modern, not sci-fi). If you see the cover (the one on that site is too small), those "beams" are the afterburners of what looks like F14 Tomcats, and the cockpit is likely a basic rendering of the same.

It's odd though, the general lighting is like that of night, but you have that sun or whatever glarring behind the title. At a glance that makes it seem like a sci-fi Wing Commander cover (in the tiny thumb size pics), but it's not.

Originally posted by t.c.cgi
It is a novel by someone who was once a modern day Wing Commander, and is set on a carrier (modern, not sci-fi). If you see the cover (the one on that site is too small), those "beams" are the afterburners of what looks like F14 Tomcats, and the cockpit is likely a basic rendering of the same.

It's odd though, the general lighting is like that of night, but you have that sun or whatever glarring behind the title. At a glance that makes it seem like a sci-fi Wing Commander cover (in the tiny thumb size pics), but it's not.

Or maybe just wanted to use the name of a succesfull game and made the cover WingCommander-ish for its own good....hehehehehe;)

Back