Is there any History from the Nephilim?

I actualy started a colection of AOL disks. I have about 40 of them now.
smile.gif
Every month I go to a park and give them to kids, and tell them it's a new kind of a fresbie.
smile.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited January 27, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
You're that old LOAF? (j/k
smile.gif
)

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

LOAF: have you ever worked in the movie business?

------------------
The time is near.
There are 339 days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Here's "old" for you:

I used (past tense) to have an AOL v1.5 for DOS floppy.

redface.gif

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

Old? Hah.

I still have a 5.25 disk drive in my other computer, and I do not plan to get rid of it...

The oldest disk I can find right now for the PC is a French learning program (1988)... I also have Compuserv 1.3.1, and a Sierra Online disk upstairs... (was a dialup service
smile.gif
) I have a 5.25 inch floppy drive on my shelf (had to remove it from my old computer to make room for a second hard drive) but am planning on installing it on my newer one soon. Now if we go into C-64 disks.....

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

How about some 8 inch disks? Had some of them around here...

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

I seem to recall once owning the original version of AOL... not that that's anything to brag about.

I *never* actually owned a normal 5.25" drive -- I *still* have a 'low density' one, but I went straight from that to a 3.5"...

I think I have some 8" disks somewhere, too.

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
( loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

Then I think I've discovered what LOAF stands for!!
smile.gif

Candid's Camera
Film critic Shame Tone reports. Last night I was treated to a preview of Filbert Candid's latest addition to his 'Kino-Neu' oevre, and a spectacular piece of Vid-u-lite it is too. Called 'One morning I noticed blue stuff was lodged in my abdominal orifice', it strongly challeneges all our precepts of the Vidflik's modus operandi. For a start, it commences with the end credits rolling in reverse down the screen, so that we are privy to the identity of the Grips, Best Persons and LOAFERS before we know who the stars are, an exception that is dashed when we discover that these people are the stars of the piece. I was so overcome with admiration I swooned, and intend to complete my viewing this evening.

So? Am I right?

Kalkrath: You don't watch Millennium, do you?
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are 337 days remaining.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

LOAF: DOes your silence imply that I've guessed correctly? 'Cus then that's going in my sig!
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are 333 days remaining.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Cool it, guys. One of the other rules states that you may not bother others who are breaking the rules. Let us do our jobs.

That having been said, yes, LOAF is breaking that rule. But it is not exactly that important a rule. If it was, than No Regret would've gotten in trouble a long time ago. Just be sure not to exceed it too much... 10+ lines will get you trouble for sure
smile.gif

Oh... so if it's a mod it's OK
smile.gif
<j/k>

I really don't care. And LOAF could kick my butt anyway.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Well... I'd have to yell at him if he had regrets... no misnomers here
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Back