Is Palpatine Darth Sidious?

Anything having to do with teamsters automatically sucks. So yes, "F.I.S.T." sucks.

P.S.- Twigboy, please, just "Mav", you calling me "Mav23" is like me calling LeHah "Lehah.......umm....23". :p

DARk lord of the siTh isnt so bad, Blair being BLue hAIR and Kilrathi are kill with wrath which isnt exactly the same but close.

er...ok, first
dont tell me no one noticed it was the same actor that made the emperor on the 3 old movies that played Senator Palpatine?
I mean, cmon....
from that to realize darth sidious voice and the part of his face that appears...not really that hard

and, yes, Palpatine was given his name a while ago, thought the first reference that comes to my mind is Tie Fighter, there couple (and probably were) other references before

Originally posted by Aries
who's Balir?

Balir, son of Odlir, heir to the throne of Kinsel-Dier, slayer of the Karbakiwrah, loving father and top-rated anchor for UNN.

Hehe, you know I never even noticed that until reading it in an article about X2 this year? Weird.

Originally posted by Mav23
Hehe, you know I never even noticed that until reading it in an article about X2 this year? Weird.

He even fights a little like Darth Maul against storm.

I didn't know that Darth Maul had a gigantic tongue that flew out and grabbed people and whipped them around in the air. :confused:

Darn it, why did you have to go and destroy my fantasy of two of my favorite fantasy franchises interlocking into one universe? :(

Back