Is it possible...

ok then would it be possible for me to buy a CD at say some department store like Walmart and download UE,And then Install the game or would I need a CD burner for that?

Why you want to do all these???? Just D/L secret ops Episode 1 and The UE file and burn them into a CD......
Why you want all SO episodes and UE in one cd ? :p

Too bad I'm blocked from downloading and don't have a CD burner.

I though i could go to my local libary and download the files onto a cd but guess i'm out of luck.

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Why you want to do all these???? Just D/L secret ops Episode 1 and The UE file and burn them into a CD......
Why you want all SO episodes and UE in one cd ? :p
One word: Convenience.

While we're at it, I think I'll get around someday to burning WC1 & WC 2 Deluxe onto a single CD. That'd be slightly schweet...

I ve burned the 2 addons of the Kilrathi Saga and the Kilrathi saga into a CD.Also UE and SO episode 1 into a CD.Thats all....
Now I want to find a solution to Burn WC3,WC4,WCP,PRiv2 on 4 DVD`s.Also Armada,Academy,Privateer1 and Righteous Fire into 1 DVD.I dont know how ,but Ill try.

Knowing how hard it is to get replacement WCs these days, I've backed up my entire WC collection. WC1/WC2/Academy/Priv/Armada fill one CD, WC3/WC4/WCP have their own CDs, and WCSO+UE also fills one CD. :)

Yes thats the Idea.I dont think thats illigal cause its for personal use is that right ? I got every WC original and some of them more than one copy,but through the years lots of CDs/Disks damaged.Thats why I did it

Back