is it possible to still buy wc 4 or priv2 retail?

some random stores may have em, I saw in a CompUSA near me they had a copy of WC4 a while ago (i already got 2 so i didn't buy)

Hey i bought an Cd-rom version of Armada for 10 $ in an old computer store, so if you walk, you will find it !

my local toys r us has a new copy of privateer 2 (dos version) for sale. it's only $74.99. what a deal! actually, even though there is shrink wrap on it, it does look to have been opened. i can't understand why games that are a year old are in the $9.99 bin, and that one is still listed at full price. I guess someone over there isn't paying attention.

Originally posted by Styles
my local toys r us has a new copy of privateer 2 (dos version) for sale. it's only $74.99. what a deal! actually, even though there is shrink wrap on it, it does look to have been opened. i can't understand why games that are a year old are in the $9.99 bin, and that one is still listed at full price. I guess someone over there isn't paying attention.
Did you ask them for a price check? Talk to the manager, tell him/her that this game is least four years old.

I bought P1, P2 DOS, WCA, and WC Armada in stores like EB and Media Play. Granted this was over three years ago. KS and P2 DE at an online store. KS took like three days of web surfing using Hotbox to find it.

I didn't bother with the price check since I already have a copy of the game. If I had any ambition, I suppose I could try to convince them to sell it to me cheap, and then try to make some cash on e-bay. But I'm too lazy to do that. :D

They are both still available in the UK, in some of the Virgin and GAME stores, although both seem to have been relegated to the dusty, "Under a £5" bin in the corner, (of course theats not goin to be a lot of help to you if you don't in the UK)

Back